Use of Information
This policy DOES NOT apply to information collected offline, through any other apps or websites (including websites you may access through the GlobeChat app) or by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the app. These other websites, apps or third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information through them.
Information We Collect
GlobeChat must receive or collect some information to operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services, including when you install, access, or use our Services. The types of information we receive and collect depend on how you use our Services.
Information You Provide
- Your Account Information. You provide us your organization name, profile image, administrator(s) contact information, physical address, and billing information to create a GlobeChat account.
- Your Messages. We do not retain your messages in the ordinary course of providing our Services to you. Once your messages (including your chats, photos, videos, files, and share location information) are delivered, they are deleted from our servers. Your messages are stored on your own device. If a message cannot be delivered immediately (for example, if you are offline), we may keep it on our servers for up to 30 days as we try to deliver it. If a message is still undelivered after 30 days, we delete it.
- Your Connections. To help you organize how you communicate with others, we may help you identify your organization contacts so you can create, join, or get added to groups and broadcast lists.
- Your use of our payments services. When you use our payment services available in your country, we process purchase and transaction information. We never share this information.
- Customer Support. You may provide us with information related to your use of our Services, including copies of your messages, and how to contact you so we can provide you customer support.
Automatically Collected Information
- Usage And Log Information. We collect information about your activity on our Services, like service-related, diagnostic, and performance information. This includes information about your activity (including how you use our Services, your Services settings, how you interact with others using our Services, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities and interactions), log files, and diagnostic, crash, and performance logs and reports.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We work with third-party service providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. These companies may provide us information about you in certain circumstances; for example, app stores may provide us reports to help us diagnose and fix service issues.
- Third-Party Services. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern those services.
How We Use Information
We use the information we have (subject to choices you make) to operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, and support our Services.
- Our Services. We use the information we have to operate and provide our Services, including providing customer support, and improving, fixing, and customizing our Services. We understand how people use our Services and analyze and use the information we have to evaluate and improve our Services, research, develop, and test new services and features, and conduct troubleshooting activities. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Safety And Security. We verify accounts and activity, and promote safety and security on and off our Services, such as by investigating suspicious activity or violations of our Terms, and to ensure our Services are being used legally.
- Communications About Our Services. We use the information we have to communicate with you about our Services and features and let you know about our terms and policies and other important updates.
Information You And We Share
You share your information as you use and communicate through our Services, and we share your information to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, and support our Services.
- Send Your Information To Those You Choose To Communicate With. You share your information (including messages) as you use and communicate through our Services.
- Account Information. Your profile information may be available to anyone within your Organization who uses our Services, although you can configure your Services settings to manage certain information available to other users with whom you communicate.
- Your Contacts And Others. Users with whom you communicate may store or reshare your information (including your profile information or messages) with others on and off our Services.
- Third-Party Service Providers. We work with third-party service providers to help us operate, provide, improve, understand, customize, support, and market our Services. When we share information with third-party service providers in this capacity, we require them to use your information on our behalf in accordance with our instructions and terms.
- Third-Party Services. When you use third-party services that are integrated with our Services, they may receive information about what you share with them. If you interact with a third-party service linked through our Services, you may be providing information directly to such third party. Please note that when you use third-party services, their own terms and privacy policies will govern your use of those services.
Assignment, Change Of Control, And Transfer
Managing And Deleting Your Information
We store information until it is no longer necessary to provide our services, or until your account is deleted, whichever comes first. This is a case-by-case determination that depends on things like the nature of the information, why it is collected and processed, and relevant legal or operational retention needs. Your undelivered messages are deleted from our servers as well as any of your other information we no longer need to operate and provide our Services. Be mindful that if you only delete our Services from your device, it does not affect the information other users have relating to you, such as their copy of the messages you sent them.
Law And Protection
We collect, use, preserve, and share your information if we have a good-faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond pursuant to applicable law or regulations, to legal process, or to government requests; (b) enforce our Terms and any other applicable terms and policies, including for investigations of potential violations; (c) detect, investigate, prevent, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our users, or others, including to prevent death or imminent bodily harm.
Updates To Our Policy
4590 MacArthur Boulevard, Suite 300
Newport Beach, CA 92660
United States of America